SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Terms related to shipping & delivery do not apply to Surendrapuri mythological theme park’s website, as it is not a product company. We solely operate as a mythological theme park offering tourist experience in our premises.
- If you wish to alter your booking, you will need to cancel your booking (please refer to our cancellation policy) and make a new booking at the prevailing rates. You may not cancel or amend your booking without our consent.
- The Package Terms and Conditions set out the cancellation and amendment policy for your booking. If the product terms and conditions do not mention a cancellation and amendment policy, you cannot cancel your booking and booking is non-refundable. If you do notify us that you wish to cancel your booking, we will not issue a refund.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may need to make changes to your booking. If we do so, we will inform you as soon as possible, and try to adjust your booking to an equivalent option.
- If we completely cancel your booking, we will issue you with a full refund. We are not responsible for the cost of associated expenses such as travel, insurance or visa costs.
- In the event of circumstances such as pandemics, epidemics, air strikes, severe weather conditions, or political unrest please contact us and we will advise you on the terms that apply to cancellation and rebooking.